At Kea, we recognise the critical significance of effective Analyst Relations, boasting a team steeped in extensive field experience. Our ensemble includes former associates from esteemed analyst firms, seasoned Analyst Relations managers at thriving technology vendors, and adept IT and business managers in substantial enterprise organisations. Consequently, we deliver to our clients a demonstrable track record of success and the expertise required to execute your Analyst Relations program.
Our Outsourced Analyst Relations service empowers you to entrust the efficient and effective management of your Analyst Relations program to our professional team, ensuring optimal outcomes. As your in-house Analyst Relations manager, we offer a cost-effective means to leverage an Analyst Relations program while guaranteeing that your company features prominently on the radar of all relevant analyst firms.
Key components of our program involve identifying pertinent analysts from appropriate firms, classifying them into Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3, and proactively engaging with target analysts on your behalf to facilitate seamless information flow and interactions. We meticulously plan, organise, and track diverse interactions, including vendor/analyst briefings, event attendance, and analyst inquiries. Additionally, our team excels in crafting briefing presentations, encompassing PowerPoint presentations that may necessitate participation from the executive suite, product management, and marketing communications.
We vigilantly monitor upcoming research publications in your domain, ensuring your company remains on the analysts’ radar for participation. By supporting your engagement in research questionnaires, we aid in optimising your positioning in publications such as Magic Quadrants, Waves, Vendor Matrices, and MarketScapes. At Kea, we conduct regular reviews of your Analyst Relations strategy, positioning, and goals to ensure the sustained efficacy of your program.
Deliverables of our Outsourced Analyst Relations service in brief bullet points:
- Define Analyst Relations goals and strategy aligned with your business strategy.
- Identify relevant analysts from appropriate firms classified as Tier 1, Tier 2, or Tier 3
- Proactively reach out to target analysts to facilitate information flow and interaction.
- Identify the timing and venues for face-to-face meetings with analysts
- Keep track of upcoming research publications in your space and ensure your company is on the analysts’ radar for participation.
- Plan, organise, and track interactions, such as vendor/analyst briefings, event attendance, and analyst inquiries.
- Develop briefing presentations, including PowerPoint presentations, requiring participation from the executive suite, product management, and marketing communication.
- Support your participation in research questionnaires to optimise your positioning in publications like Magic Quadrants, Waves, Vendor Matrices, and MarketScapes.
- Regularly review your analyst relations strategy, positioning, and goals to ensure your Analyst Relations program stays on track.